List Summary Report
The List Summary Report displays member statuses on a specified date.
• Members - Total list member count.
• Permanently Bounced - List members removed from the list(s) due to hard or soft bounces.
- A hard bounce occurs when the recipient's email address does not exist or is invalid. Fishbowl will categorize this as Permanently Bounced when an email address received one hard bounce.
- A soft bounce occurs when the recipient's mailbox is full or cannot accept emails. Fishbowl will categorize this as Permanently Bounced when the email address receives five soft bounces.
• Unsubscribes - List members who clicked the unsubscribe link on an email, to request to be removed from future mailings, or who were unsubscribed by an administrator.
• Active Members - Total count of members who would receive emails.