The Hyperlink Manager allows you to add links to text and images in your email.
Add a Hyperlink to Text
1. Select existing text and click the Hyperlink Manager Icon, or just click the icon .
2. The Hyperlink Manager will appear.
3. Choose the type of link. “http” and “https” are used for webpages. “mailto” are used for email addresses.
4. Enter link text. The link will be displayed in the email.
5. Enter a tooltip. The tooltip will be displayed when the mouse pointer is hovered over the link.
6. Click Save.
7. The link will be displayed in the email.
Add a Hyperlink to an Image
1. Select an image and click the Hyperlink Manager Icon.
2. Follow the steps above for adding a hyperlink to text.