We’ve made the Email Reports page easier to understand by separating out your Automated Loyalty messages from your Email Messages. The Email Report displays the statistics of your sent emails on a store-level. To see overall email statistics, click Details.
When you first come to the Email Reports page, you’ll see your Automated Loyalty messages first in the following order: Welcome, Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Yearly Loyalty, and if you’re an OpenTable client, Thank You and We Miss You.
We’ve also made some enhancements to the table that contains the report data. The default order your emails will appear is by Date Sent. The table has been updated so that you can sort on any column you like by clicking the headline name of that column. For example, if you’d like to sort your messages by # Sent, click # Sent in the red row. An up arrow indicates that the data will be sorted in ascending order, and a down arrow indicates the data will be sorted in descending order. You may only sort by one column at a time.
We are showing totals in each section, so you’ll see totals for the Auto Loyalty section, totals for the Messages section and a grand total at the bottom.
• Sent - Total emails sent in each mailing.
• Delivered - Total emails delivered to members' mailboxes in each mailing.
- Delivery Rate - Delivered/Sent
• Opens - Total emails opened by a member.
- Opened emails are measured as HTML emails opened. Email service providers are not able to report on text emails opened by members.
- Open Rate - Opens/Delivered
• Clicks - Number of members who clicked at least one link in a mailing.
- Click Rate - Clicks/Delivered
• Unsubs - Total unsubscribes generated by this mailing.
- Unsub Rate - Unsubs/Delivered
Detailed Mailing Summary Report
The Mailing Summary Report provides detailed statistics on your emails. This report is generated on a mailing level, and does not provide store-specific details. However, it does provide useful details on clickthroughs, opens, and bounces.
To access the Mailing Summary Report:
1. Click Details on the email you want to view.
2. The Mailing Summary Report will be displayed in a new window.
3. To see the click through performance, scroll to the bottom of the report. A table displays all URL’s in the mailing as well as the number of clicks each link received.
• Total Clickthroughs: Total number of clicks that were generated by the mailing, expressed by total number of clicks and as a percentage, or rate, of the total number of messages delivered.
• Unique Clickthroughs: Number of users who clicked on at least one link in the message they received, regardless of the message format. This figure eliminates duplicate and multiple clicks by the same person.
• Distinct Clickthroughs: Total number of clicks that were generated by the mailing, expressed by total number of clicks and as a percentage, or rate, of the total number of messages delivered.