Image Maps allow you to make clickable areas that link to webpages or email addresses.
Add an Image Map
1. Select the image, then click the Image Map icon .
2. The Image Map Editor will appear.
3. Select an Area Shape, either rectangle or circle.
4. Click New Area.
5. A shaded area will appear on the image. Resize and move the shaded area to cover the clickable area.
6. Enter a URL for the clickable area.
7. Click OK.
8. The image maps will be indicated by shape on the image, but will not be visible when the email is sent.