Email Step 1
Choose one of our designs to use as the background of your email.
You can find a design by searching or browsing.
Search by Keyword
1. Type a keyword associated with the design’s color, category or artwork (e.g. blue, champagne, pizza, Chinese, beer, mother’s day)
2. Click Search.
• Tip: Search for “blank” to find a design to use for a single image upload or use with HTML.
Browse By Category
1. Use the accordion style menu to find a design. Click on a category to view the designs. The subcategories will also be displayed.
2. Click on a subcategory to narrow the designs displayed.
• Note: Designs are organized by theme and each theme has subcategories. For example, a design containing baby back ribs is found in “Restaurants” and subcategory "Barbecue".
Add a Design to Favorites
1. Click the grey star on the top left corner of the design.
2. The star will turn yellow and the design will be added to your “Favorites” folder.
• Note: The Favorites folder will not exist until a design is added. The folder will appear at the top of the list.
Selecting a Design
1. Click the thumbnail and a blue frame will border the design you choose.
Click Next to proceed to Step 2.
• Custom Designs: Designs in the “Design Library” cannot be edited. However, Fishbowl can create a custom design that is branded for your restaurant. To find out more information, please contact Local Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-883-1984.