Edit an Automated Loyalty Message
1. To manage your Auto Loyalty messages, go to the Manage Auto Loyalty page under the Emails tab.
2. Select which Auto Loyalty Message you want to edit in the left navigation.
3. If your message is ON, you’ll see a big preview of the message. You can easily turn it off by clicking the On / Off toggle button, or you can perform any of these actions: Copy and Edit, View Report, or Resend the email to a member of your eclub.
4. If your message is OFF, you’ll see a big preview of the message that was most recently turned on, or your most recently created draft. You can easily turn it On by clicking the On / Off toggle button, or you can perform any of these actions: Copy, Edit, and View Report.
5. If you’ve never created a message of this type, you’ll see a “Create New” button, where you can choose from 3 options, or create your own Auto Loyalty Message.
6. Any drafts that you have will be shown below the big preview. You can preview the draft message by clicking the Preview button. When you hover over the draft message, you’ll see links to edit, copy or delete the message.
To edit your Auto Loyalty Messages:
1. Find the message you wish to edit.
2. Click the Edit. Copy and Edit, or Turn Off and Edit button.
3. Make your edits to the email.
4. On Step 4, click the Make Active button to activate the Auto Loyalty Message.
5. If you are not ready to activate it, click Save & Close.