List Building Report
The List Building Report displays member growth and member loss within a date range.
• Starting Active Members - List members at the beginning of the period who would receive emails.
• Growth - List members added to the list(s), through data entry, web site joins, or by the account administrator.
• Permanently Bounced - List members removed from the list(s) due to hard or soft bounces.
- A hard bounce occurs when the recipient's email address does not exist or is invalid. Fishbowl will categorize this as Permanently Bounced when an email address received one hard bounce.
- A soft bounce occurs when the recipient's mailbox is full or cannot accept emails. Fishbowl will categorize this as Permanently Bounced when the email address receives five soft bounces.
• Unsubscribes - List members who clicked the unsubscribe link in an email, to request to be removed from future mailings, or who were unsubscribed by an administrator.
• Ending Active Members - List members at the ending of the period who would receive emails.