Rolling Expiration Date
Recurring emails usually require a rolling expiration date because the date is calculated as a number of days after the send date.
Add a Rolling Expiration Date Using the Advanced Editor
1. Choose Rolling Expiration Date from the Insert Wizards drop down.
2. The Rolling Expiration Date popup will be displayed.
3. Enter the number of days after the send date that the offer will expire.
4. A merge code will be added to the body of the email.
• Note: To see a preview of what the email will look like after the date is calculated, click Save so the Advanced Editor closes.