The Image Editor allows you to edit an image. This includes changing opacity, resizing, flipping, rotating, and cropping.
Edit an Image
1. From the Image Manager, click Image Editor .
2. The Image Editor will be displayed.
Resize - Slide the slider to resize the image.
Flip - Flip the picture horizontally, vertically, or both.
Rotate - Rotate the picture 90°, 180°, or 270°.
Crop - Crop the image to any size.
1. Click Enable Crop.
2. A red, dotted rectangle will appear on the image.
3. Resize and move the rectangle so that it contains the portion of the image that you want to crop
4. You may change the name of the edited image in the “Save As…” field.
5. Click Save.
6. The edited image will be added to the Image Manager.
7. Click Insert to add the image to your email .